Saturday, September 4, 2010

welcome fashionistas to my blog!

To my radient readers,

My name is Dilara and I am here-by starting my own blog on everything involved in the glamourous industry of fashion. You readers, will be the first to know everything their is to know about the lastest clothing, make-up, hot seasonal trends, marvalous models, skin care treatments, fitness promising workouts and up n coming designers. My inspiration to write this blog was  found during my modelling experience at the 2010 Australian Fashion Awards. As the designer that I was modelling for, Cathy Nguyen (I swear if you havn't heard of her in 8 years time you must be living underneath a rcok), recommended that I start a blog to kick start my career as a fashion journalist. A warning: I plan on making this blog an addictive must-read, so you may want to save this fabulous blog in your favourites list.

Lots of Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment